A common challenge when it comes to choosing a new roof is determining which styles fit your home. After all, you do not want to pick a roofing solution that ruins the visual appeal you have worked so hard to achieve. The good news is metal roofing can make your home stand out by enhancing its curb appeal!
Metal roofs are no longer grey and drab. With advancements in technology, metal roofs have emerged as a trendsetter in the world of home construction. Metal roofing panels now come in a variety of colors, styles, and textures that can perfectly blend with your home’s architecture and personal taste.
Unveiling the Aesthetic Appeal of Metal Roofing Panels
Gone are the days when metal roofs were mostly used for industrial and commercial constructions – nor do they look dull as you would find in ranches and farms. The demand for metal roofs has increased dramatically in the residential sector, rising from 12% in 2019 to 15% in 2021.
Besides unmatched longevity, sturdiness, safety, and attractiveness is a crucial factor fueling the popularity of metal roofing in the United States. Know how installing metal roofs can give your home a complete makeover.
1. Visually Striking Accent: Using decorative metal roofing panels can help create eye-catching architectural accents that add character and depth to your home’s overall design. Metal sheets can be installed using different decorative elements like intricate patterns, raised profiles, or scalloped edges that can make your roof grab all the attention.
Experienced roofers apply these architectural accents meticulously to accentuate specific parts of the roof, including eaves, dormers, and gables. These help create a dynamic and spectacular roofscape.
2. An Array of Design Options to Choose from: Homeowners can create a striking look for their homes using decorative panels that come in a variety of patterns, designs, and finishes. Metal roofs can be customized to achieve any architectural style you want. From craftsman-style homes with a traditional feel to mid-century and modern homes, metal roofs can be used to complement the aesthetics of these homes.
Unlike the common misconception, metal roofing sheets pair beautifully with modern homes. Standing seams render a crisp look and straight lines enhance the curb appeal of your home. You can also experiment with bold colors to add a striking appeal.
3. Harmonize with Your Home’s External Color Schemes: Your property’s overall look and feel are greatly influenced by the color and texture of its roofing panels. Thankfully, metal roofs are available in a range of colors, so you may select one that exactly complements the exterior paint job. You can create a bold statement using contrasting colors or achieve a harmonious blend with colors like Umber, Onyx, etc. Exploring varied color options allows homeowners to choose one that best suits their property and neighborhood.
4. Metal Roofs Offer a Sleek Appearance: Unlike asphalt shingles, clay, or wood, metal roofing panels are more elegant and render a sleek look. They have a clean appearance and look pretty seamless when installed by a professional. In addition, a metal roof does not have tiles or shingles. They are installed using interlocking patterns that make them durable and shatter-proof. This way you can achieve long-lasting beauty knowing that your roof will not succumb to harsh weather.
5. Metal Roofing Matches Any Home Style: Metal roofs are versatile and can seamlessly blend with any home style. For ranches, metal roofing offers a rustic touch and a natural tone that complements the home’s brick-style design. On the other hand, brown and grey roofing panels perfectly match the accents and cladding of craftsman-style homes.
If you have a colonial-style home, metal roofing sheets in darker shades are the best option. The contrast of colors adds a classic touch and also highlights the symmetry of these types of homes. And if you want to achieve a contemporary look with clean lines, you can go with metal roofs in bold colors, such as red or black.
Metal roofs also go exceptionally well with Tudor homes, Farmhouses, and Cabin-style homes.
Metal Roofing’s Aesthetic Versatility Enhances Curb Appeal
For homeowners wishing to enhance the aesthetic value and visual appeal of their properties, metal roofs offer a variety of options. Metal roofing can help you get the desired look, whether you’re going for a dramatic statement or a subtle accent. Partner with a professional roofing company such as Advance Roofing LLC to create eye-catching and long-lasting metal roofing solutions.
- 7 Exterior Upgrades That’ll Boost Your Home’s Aesthetic
- Unlock the Potential of Your Home: Transformative Roof Projects Unveiled
- Why Investing in Quality Roofing Is worth It in the Long Run
- Crafting Aesthetically Pleasing Home Exteriors: 6 Renovation Tips
- Home Project Suggestions You Will Absolutely Love